Learning Spaces Information for Requesting Renovation or Repair:
- Learning Spaces Scheduling Compliance Procedure
- Classroom Design Manual
- Facilities Management Design Guidelines
- Renovation Request. Requests for summer or fall work are due to the LSEC by the Friday before spring break, and for spring by the Monday after Veterans’ Day. Submit requests to email@example.com.
AG Hill Center Post Occupancy Report. The design firm for the AG Hill Center completed a one-year evaluation of how the building is operating. They solicited faculty and student input. This is helpful feedback to inform future learning space design and renovation.
Learning Spaces Committee Members:
- Philip Hunt, Registrar, Committee Chair, ex-officio
- Emma Anderson, Student Government
- Mark Coppin, Disability Services
- Michael Ellingson, Facilities Management
- Christina Exner, Staff Senate
- Katie Lyman, Faculty Senate
- Joe Mocnik, Dean of Libraries
- Jill Motschenbacher, Office of Teaching & Learning
- Melissa Stotz, Information Technology