Content | Navigation |

Public Health

 


Graduate Assistantships

If you are granted a tuition waiver, the waiver will only cover base tuition. The waiver does not cover the difference between the differential tuition charged for the MPH program and base tuition. You will be responsible for paying this difference even if you receive a tuition waiver. In general, the waiver covers approximately 45% of the tuition charged for the MPH program and you are responsible for paying the remaining 55% of the tuition.

Key points of the MPH tuition waiver policy are as follows:

  • Tuition waivers will be awarded independently of stipends. A student may receive a stipend and tuition waiver or just a graduate assistantship with a stipend and no waiver.
  • Students receiving graduate assistantships will be notified if they will receive a tuition waiver in their appointment letter and/or by the MPH program coordinator. Email is an official means of communication.

If you are offered an assistantship in a department other than the department of your graduate program of study, you must get approval from the program department BEFORE you accept the assistantship and verify the parameters of the tuition waiver.

Please contact the academic coordinator at stefanie.meyer@ndsu.edu or 701.231.6549 with questions.


Student Focused. Land Grant. Research University.

Follow NDSU
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • RSS
  • Google Maps

North Dakota State University
Phone: +1 (701) 231-6269 / Fax: (701) 231-5586
Campus address: Research 2
Physical/delivery address: 1805 Research Park Drive, Fargo, ND 58102
Mailing address: NDSU Dept. 2662 / PO Box 6050 / Fargo, ND 58108-6050
Page manager: Department of Public Health

Last Updated: Thursday, August 31, 2017 2:51:42 PM
Privacy Statement