Summer Research Fellowship for American Indian and Academically Accomplished Students
For science/agriculture freshmen and sophomores
May 29– August 3, 2018
- $6,000 stipend for 10 weeks each summer
- On-campus housing Round-trip travel from
- Brookings to student’s hometown covered
- For more visit: www.sdstate.edu/biology-and-microbiol…/fast-reeu-fellowships
Paid internship during 2018 summer season from Lake Region Takes Root Community Garden!!
20 hrs/week position with flexible start/end time
- Ideal opportunity for those pursuing degrees in agriculture, community health and public health programs.
- For more visit: https://www.lrhc.org/employment/employment-opportunities/
Call for Papers: Indigenous Peoples, Medicinal Plants, and Wild Foods
The Fourth World Journal is pleased to announce that it will publish a special themed, peer reviewed issue on "Indigenous People, Medicinal Plants and Wild Foods."
- Due Friday, April 20, 2018
- View submission requirements
NIJ’s Fiscal Year 2018 Tribal-Researcher Capacity Building Grants RFP.
While the scope of this solicitation is defined as investigator initiated, the following research topics are of particular interest to the U.S. Department of Justice: are....
- Administration of justice for Native youth and adults
- Alcohol and other drugs of use and abuse
- Crime prevention and intervention efforts
- and more....
All applications are due by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on April 23, 2018 Register here: https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/register.html