INBRE Summer Undergraduate Research Program 2017
The NDSU INBRE (IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence) program is hosting its third Summer Undergraduate Research Program (SURP) on May 21-June 2, 2017, at the NDSU campus.
Here's your chance to learn about research for two weeks.
- Participate in science lab tours and hands-on lab activities
- Learn more about graduate school and career opportunities
- Learn more about indigenous research methodologies
- Participate in professional development workshops
- Develop team-building skills
- Advance writing and presentation skills
- Must be tribal high school or college student
- Complete application
- Submit two letters of recoommendation
- Be available during the program dates
Application Deadline: March 31, 2017
Notification of candidate selection: TBD
Supported by Grant FAR0024572 from the Nation Institutes of Health (NIH).