Office Hours: TBD
Welcome to my website. I am Dylan Heuer, a graduate student in the Mathematics Department at North Dakota State University. I am currently in my 5th year and pursuing a Ph.D. My area of research is Combinatorics, and my advisor is Jessica Striker.
Outside of Mathematics, my interests are numereous. I enjoy playing basketball, golf, disc golf, music (piano, guitar, and vocals), Magic: The Gathering, and League of Legends (as well as other video games). I also like to hike, bike, and fish.
- "Chained Permutations and Alternating Sign Matrices - Inspired by Three-person Chess" co-presentor at Combinatorics Seminar, North Dakota State University, November 2015
Papers and Preprints
- Joint work with Chelsey Morrow, Ben Noteboom, Sara Soljhem, Jessica Striker, and Corey Vorland:
Chained permutations and alternating sign matrices - inspired by three-person chess, published in Discrete Mathematics (2017).
- Math 098: Fall 2015, Fall 2016, Fall 2017 (Instructor)
- Math 103: Spring 2016, Summer 2016 (Emporium TA)
- Math 144: Spring 2017 (TA), Summer 2017 (Instructor)
- Math 165: Fall 2013, Fall 2014 (TA)
- Math 166: Spring 2013 (TA), Summer 2015 (Instructor)
- Math 259: Fall 2016 (TA)
- Math 265: Spring 2015 (TA)