Just a few things to try to make things run a bit smoother and make it so that everything is fair to everyone.
There will be NO exceptions!
- You NEED to remember your bidder number at the top of your bid form. If you do not remember it, you will be asked to go to the back of the line and you will be helped after the other patrons are taken care of.
- We ask that all merchandise is paid for and picked up by 3:30 pm on the day of the sale. If you need to make other alternative arrangements for pick-up, you will need to do that on the day of the sale. Payment is required the day of the sale.
- We are not responsible for items damaged or missing after the day of the sale.
- All “Cash and Carry” items are available for purchase from 11:00-1:00 pm. First Come, First Served. We will not “Watch” items as you continue to shop. Items must be paid for and taken out of the auction area.
- The auction is from 11:00-1:00 pm. You are welcome to look around before then, but no items will be numbered and no bids will be accepted until 11:00 am.
- You are responsible for moving and loading your own items. Please make certain that if you are bidding on something that you have the ability to load yourself and have it moved out of the auction building by the specified time frame.
- Any items left for more than 2 weeks will be considered abandon and will go back up for NDSU to use or re-auction.
- The auction is from 11:00-1:00 pm. Bidding sheets must be turned in by 1:00 pm PROMPTLY. No bid sheets will be accepted after 1:01 pm.
Dates of Sales
Upcoming 2015 sales dates are as follows:
- Feb 13
- March 13
- April 10
- May 8
- June 12
- July 10
- August 14
- September 11
- Oct 9
- Nov 13
- Dec 11