Just a few things to try to make things run a bit smoother and make it so that everything is fair to everyone.
There will be NO exceptions!
- You NEED to remember your bidder number at the top of your bid form. If you do not remember it, you will be asked to go to the back of the line and you will be helped after the other patrons are taken care of.
- We ask that all merchandise is paid for and picked up by 3:30 pm on the day of the sale. If you need to make other alternative arrangements for pick-up, you will need to do that on the day of the sale. Payment is required the day of the sale.
- We are not responsible for items damaged or missing after the day of the sale.
- All “Cash and Carry” items are available for purchase from 11:00-1:00 pm. First Come, First Served. We will not “Watch” items as you continue to shop. Items must be paid for and taken out of the auction area.
- The auction is from 11:00-1:00 pm.
- You are responsible for moving and loading your own items. Please make certain that if you are bidding on something that you have the ability to load yourself and have it moved out of the auction building by the specified time frame.
- Any items left for more than 2 weeks will be considered abandon and will go back up for NDSU to use or re-auction.
- The auction is from 11:00-1:00 pm. Bidding sheets must be turned in by 1:00 pm PROMPTLY. No bid sheets will be accepted after 1:01 pm.
2021 Surplus Sale dates are as follows:
- November 12th
2022 Surplus Sale dates are as follows:
- January 14th
- March 11th
- May 13th
- June 10th
- July 8th
- August 12th
- September 9th
- November 10th (Thursday)
NOTE: In the event of unforeseen weather and NDSU Campus is closed on the day of a Surplus Sale, the sale will be CANCELLED.