Content | Navigation |



Viewing Surplus Items

To get into the Surplus Building, you will need to contact the Purchasing Department beforehand to make an appointment. 

If, while you are at the Surplus Building, you see a large item that your department can use, put a Surplus Claim form on it stating the department name, your name, and your building name.  The Purchasing Department will then need to contact Facilities Management to schedule for them to pick it up from the Surplus Building and bring it to you.  If the item is small enough for you to carry back with you, you can do that as well.

Departments will not be able to claim or remove items on the day of the sale.

Student Focused. Land Grant. Research University.

Follow NDSU
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • RSS
  • Google Maps

North Dakota State University
Phone: +1 (701) 231-8346 / Fax: (701) 231-7050
Campus address: Old Main 17
Physical/delivery address: 1340 Administration Ave., Fargo, ND 58102
Mailing address: NDSU Dept. 3150 / PO Box 6050 / Fargo, ND 58108-6050
Page manager: Purchasing and Property Control

Last Updated: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 1:40:05 PM
Privacy Statement