Unit Records Coordinators
Unit records coordinators are the unit liaisons with the Records Management Coordinator. The Role and Responsibilities of Unit Records Coordinators
Please notify the NDSU Records Management Coordinator via e-mail of any changes or additions to the records coordinators for your unit. Thank you!
For the Record
“For the Record” is a series of monthly communications that highlight a topic of interest and usefulness to the records management responsibilities of NDSU’s Unit Records Coordinators.
- For the Record: There is NO record series that fits one of my records – what do I do? - 2017 01-11
- For the Record: Advise your department about safeguarding identifying information - 2017-02-08
- For the Record: Paper vs. electronic: which is the real record? - 2017-03-09
- For the Record How do I find the Record Category Number for a specific record? - 2016 12-14
- For the Record Latest changes to the Records Retention Schedules - 2016 11-09
- For the Record Records Management Information Session offered - 2016 10-10
- For the Record New records disposal forms add up! - 2016 09-14
- For the Record URCs’ key roles and responsibilities - 2016 08-10
- For the Record Results of May URC survey - 2016 07-12
- For the Record Two Records Retention Schedules are now in use - 2016 06-08
- For the Record Inviting your ideas about training & continuing education - 2016 05-11
- For the Record Distributing student course work information - 2016 04-13
- For the Record Restricted, private and public records - 2016 03-09
- For the Record Annual records disposal guidelines - 2016 02-10
Suggestions for future “For the Record” topics are welcome and may be sent to NDSU.RecordsManagement@ndsu.edu .
Oct. 12 and 18, 2016
This information session featured updates on NDSU’s records management processes and the introduction of new resources. A summary of the material presented is available at URC Info Sessions 2016 10 Oct.