To ensure timely degree progress, helpful resources have been identified for students to complete and review along their academic journey. Always consult with an NDSU academic adviser about degree progress. Degree and graduation requirement information can be found within NDSU's Undergraduate and Graduate Bulletin.
- Degree Audit - A summary of degree requirements merged with a student's academic record, providing a real-time assessment of graduation progress. All courses accepted in transfer, as well as all courses completed and in progress at NDSU are included. The Office of Registration and Records processes the degree audit two semesters prior to a student's expected graduation term.
- Submit a degree audit form if 70 credits are completed (usually Junior status).
If courses differ from the curriculum guide, a Substitute/Waive a Course form needs to be submitted to Registration and Records or One Stop.
- Apply for Graduation - It is critical to officially notify the Office of Registration and Records that a student intends to graduate at the end of the coming semester. Failure to apply by the published deadline may delay the awarding of the degree until the following semester.
- Academic Requirements Report - A tool available to students and advisers to track degree progress.
- View degree progress at any time during the student's academic career.
Visit the College of Graduate School and Interdisciplinary Studies for further details.