- Undergraduate Students Only - Review Academic Requirements Report in Campus Connection to ensure all major, minor and university requirements are complete. Consult with an adviser about any missing requirements.
- Apply for Graduation by published dates & deadlines.
- Undergraduate/Pharm. D. students submit an Application for Graduation. This form ensures all majors, minors and/or certificates are officially declared.
- Graduate students visit the College of Graduate School and Interdisciplinary Studies for further details.
- Update the "Home" address in Campus Connection. This is where diplomas are mailed.
- Resolve any Past Due Balances or Holds. Be aware that a past due balance and/or some holds prevent the release of transcripts and/or diplomas.
- Attend the Graduation Fair within the NDSU Bookstore.
- Sign up for the commencement ceremony. Eligible candidates are emailed a link to RSVP for the ceremony.