North Dakota Residency for Tuition Purposes Information
- Application for Resident Student Status
- Resident Tuition Law and Guidelines (ND State Board of Higher Education Policy 504)
For students seeking to become a North Dakota resident for tuition purposes:
- If you are planning to change your residency status you must apply and be approved for the residency change prior to each semester deadline. If you successfully change your residency within this time period your tuition amount will be able to be adjusted to your new resident status for the current semester.
- Please contact the Office of Registration and Records if you have any further questions regarding residency change.
- Refunds/credits will not be given for terms the student attended prior to approval of the application for the North Dakota Resident Tuition Rate. Adjustments in tuition rates will only be made for the current term; no previous terms will be adjusted.
|Last Day to Apply for North Dakota Residency for Tuition Purposes|
|Summer 2018||Friday, July 6, 2018|
|Fall 2018||Friday, September 7, 2018|
|Spring 2019||Friday, January 25, 2019|
|Summer 2019||Friday, July 5, 2019|