Registration Appointments for Summer/Fall 2015
Registration for Summer/Fall 2015 classes begins Monday, March 30. Appointment times are assigned based on classification and total credits earned.
Students may register anytime on or after their appointment start date.
|Student Classification||Appointment Dates||Start Time|
|GRADUATE STUDENTS (GRAD)|
|GRAD Appointments||March 30-31||8:00 AM, Monday|
|GRAD Open Enrollment||April 1||12:00 AM, Wednesday|
|PROFESSIONAL STUDENTS (PROF)|
|P4||March 30||8:00 AM, Monday|
|P3||March 30||1:00 PM, Monday|
|P2||March 31||8:00 AM, Tuesday|
|P1||March 31||1:00 PM, Tuesday|
|PROF Open Enrollment||April 1||12:00 AM, Wednesday|
|UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS (UGRD)|
|Seniors (90+ credits)||March 30-April 1||8:00 AM, Monday|
|Juniors (60-89 credits)||April 2-7||8:00 AM, Thursday|
|Sophomores (27-59 credits)||April 8-13||8:00 AM, Wednesday|
|Freshman (0-26 credits)||April 14-17||8:00 AM, Tuesday|
|UGRD Open Enrollment||April 20||12:00 AM, Monday|
View Your Appointment Time in Campus Connection
Individual student appointment times can be found online on Campus Connection under 'Student Center':
- Log in to Campus Connection
- The 'Student Center' appears on your home screen to the right of the navigation menu
- Locate the Enrollment Dates information box on the right side of the screen (highlighted)
- Review the information provided or click the 'details' link for additional details about your enrollment appointment time
- If the enrollment period is open, click the 'Enroll' link under the Academics section of the Student Center screen to begin enrolling in classes
Sample view of Campus Connection Student Center page with Enrollment Dates information box highlighted.
Sample view of additional information provided on the Enrollment Dates Details screen.