Registration Appointments for Spring 2017
Registration for Spring 2017 classes begins Monday, October 31. Appointment times are assigned based on classification and total credits earned.
Students may register anytime on or after their appointment start date.
|Student Classification||Appointment Dates||Start Time|
|GRADUATE STUDENTS (GRAD)|
|GRAD Appointments||October 31-November 1||8:00 AM, Monday|
|GRAD Open Enrollment||November 2||12:00 AM, Wednesday|
|PROFESSIONAL STUDENTS (PROF)|
|P4||October 31||8:00 AM, Monday|
|P3||October 31||1:00 PM, Monday|
|P2||November 1||8:00 AM, Tuesday|
|P1||November 1||1:00 PM, Tuesday|
|PROF Open Enrollment||November 2||12:00 AM, Wednesday|
|UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS (UGRD)|
|Seniors (90+ credits)||October 31-November 2||8:00 AM, Monday|
|Juniors (60-89 credits)||November 3-8||8:00 AM, Thursday|
|Sophomores (27-59 credits)||November 9-14||8:00 AM, Wednesday|
|Freshman (0-26 credits)||November 15-18||8:00 AM, Tuesday|
|UGRD Open Enrollment||November 21||12:00 AM, Monday|
View Your Appointment Time in Campus Connection
Individual student appointment times can be found online on Campus Connection under 'Student Center':
- Log in to Campus Connection
- The 'Student Center' appears on your home screen to the right of the navigation menu
- Locate the Enrollment Dates information box on the right side of the screen (highlighted)
- Review the information provided or click the 'details' link for additional details about your enrollment appointment time
- If the enrollment period is open, click the 'Enroll' link under the Academics section of the Student Center screen to begin enrolling in classes
Sample view of Campus Connection Student Center page with Enrollment Dates information box highlighted.
Sample view of additional information provided on the Enrollment Dates Details screen.