Collaborative registration is available to NDSU undergraduate students who would like to register at another institution in the North Dakota University System. All students must follow the Collaborative Registration Policy for participation eligibility.
Collaborative Registration Process
- Locate course(s) using Campus Connection Class Search (Main Menu>Class Search/Browse Catalog>Class Search)
- Fill out and submit the appropriate Collaborative Registration form:
- The Collaborative Registration Form will be processed after the student registers for a course at NDSU. Allow 7-10 business days for processing.
- If registration was successful, the student will receive an email from the host institution with the schedule and additional information about attending classes at their institution.
- If registration was not successful, the student will receive an email from NDSU.Collab@ndsu.edu with additional details.
- The student will pay tuition and fees through Campus Connection along with NDSU charges.
- Once the semester has concluded and grades are posted, NDSU will receive grades from the host institution automatically. The student does not need to order an official transcript from the host institution.
North Dakota University System Institutions
- Bismarck State College (BSC) - Bismarck, ND
- Dakota College at Bottineau (DCB) - Bottineau, ND
- Dickinson State University (DSU) - Dickinson, ND
- Lake Region State College (LRSC) - Devils Lake, ND
- Mayville State University (MaSU) - Mayville, ND
- Minot State University (MiSU) - Minot, ND
- North Dakota State University (NDSU) - Fargo, ND
- University of North Dakota (UND) - Grand Forks, ND
- Valley City State University (VCSU) - Valley City, ND
- Williston State College (WSC) - Williston, ND