Tri-College University Registration
- TCU Course Exchange and Cooperative Agreement
- Tri-College Registration Information Guide
- Tri-College Registration Form
- Tri-College Registration Appeal Form
- Tri-College Minor Form
- Tri-College University Web site
If you have any questions regarding your Tri-College registration, please contact your home campus:
|Institution||Phone Number||Email Address|
|Concordia College||(218) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Minnesota State Community and Technical College||(218) email@example.com|
|Minnesota State University Moorhead||(218) firstname.lastname@example.org|
|North Dakota State College of Science||(701) email@example.com|
|North Dakota State University||(701) firstname.lastname@example.org|
A separate parking permit is not issued for Tri-College University (TCU) parking. If vehicles have a current home-campus permit, they may be parked in the following lots on other campuses.
- Concordia — TCU students, faculty, and staff can park in the O parking lots
- M-State — Apply for free parking permit at the Moorhead campus
- MSUM — TCU students can park in the G parking lots.
- NDSCS — Contact Campus Police in Student Center for parking permit information
- NDSU — Parking Lots R, TA and Fargo Dome lots B, C, D and E. Faculty/staff permits are honored in the AE and TA lots. Individuals with state-issued mobility-impaired permits may park in any mobility-impaired space on campus provided the Tri-College institution permit and the state-issued mobility-impaired permit are clearly displayed in conjunction with one another. Free parking is not available at NDSU for Tri-College faculty and staff possessing a retiree parking permit not issued by NDSU.
Drivers are subject to traffic regulations of each institution. Lot restrictions are eased after 5 p.m., but there is no overnight parking.
HAVE QUESTIONS about Tri-College Registration?...contact the NDSU Office of Registration & Records at 701-231-7981 (local), 1-800-608-6378 (toll free), or