Conflicts of interest in research are situations in which financial or other personal considerations may compromise, or have the appearance of compromising, an investigator's judgement in conducting or reporting research.
If you have any questions, please contact Julie Sherwood.
- Significant Financial Interest (SFI) Disclosure Form
- Conflict of Interest (COI) Disclosure – Administrative Review Form
- COI Management Plan Template
- COI Management Plan – Spouses Template
- Letter to student – Spouse COI template
- Letter to student – COI template
- Disclosure on papers/presentations template(s)