The Federal Relations program is aimed at accomplishing the following mission:
- Identifying opportunities to advance the University's research programs through public policy initiatives.
- In consultation with University leadership, developing policies and a federal legislative agenda that are effective in serving the needs of the University.
- Coordinating communication between campus faculty and staff with federal legislators and leaders of federal government agencies.
- Pursuing opportunities to advance the research IT infrastructure of the University.
- Assisting with continued development of the University's Research and Technology Park.
Jane Schuh, Ph.D.
Vice President for Research and Creative Activity
1735 NDSU Research Park Drive
Fargo, ND 58102
NDSU Dept. 4000
P.O. Box 6050
Fargo, ND 58108-6050