Training Requirements: Online Conflict of Interest training is required through the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) for all investigators funded by NIH, NSF, and other agencies that use PHS guidelines. This training is valid for four (4) years.
Affiliating with North Dakota State University in the CITI Program:
CITI training is now a single sign on application so NDSU employees will be able to use their NDSU electronic IDs and passwords when logging into the following link: Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative and choose ‘North Dakota State University.’
Affiliating with North Dakota State University in the CITI program:
- Check that you are affiliated with North Dakota State University in CITI as a primary or secondary institution. If you are not, fill out the “click here to affiliate with another institution” section within CITI.
- Ensure that your institutional email has a NDSU email domain in the CITI Program Profile (use your NDSU email address): email@example.com. If not, change the email by going to My Profiles in CITI.
- If you have not yet used your NDSU email to create a CITI account, CITI will create an account with key pieces of profile information the first time you log in through the single sign on.
- If this is the first time you have logged into CITI, fill out additional profile fields after your new account is created.
- If you have an NDSU email account and have previously created a CITI account with a non-NDSU email account, you can request that CITI merge the accounts by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your first and last name.
- The name of your institution.
- The username or Member ID for the account to keep.
- The username or Member ID for the account to merge.
Online Training Support for new and returning learners: