Proposal & Awards Management Sessions resources (video recordings, PowerPoint, and handouts).
- Research Integrity & Compliance - IRB, IACUC, IBC, RCR, COI, Export Controls
- ERAC - Electronic Research Administration & Compliance
- Grants.gov Workspace
- Cost Sharing, Effort Reporting, Recharge Centers, Service Centers
- Research Development Services and Tools
- Reports and Queries: PeopleSoft and beyond
- Round Table Discussions
- Award Management–Part 2
- Award Management-Part I
- Proposal Review
- Focus on Fundamentals: Sponsored Programs and Grant and Contract Accounting
Gear Up for Grants Seminars - information for faculty, staff, and students; NEW faculty in particular
CITI—Training in the Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) - online training on topics such as:
- Collaborative Research
- Conflicts of Interest
- Data Management
- Peer Review
- Research Involving Human Subjects
- Research Misconduct
- Using Animal Subjects in Research
MN Council on Foundations Grantseeking Seminars (one-day workshop) - outside NDSU; fee-based
The Grantsmanship Center Training Program (a 5-day workshop) outside NDSU; fee-based
YouTube Video: Finding the NSF program that best fits your research (January 2013).
YouTube Video: How to Use NIH's RePORTER to Identify the Study Section and Program that Fits Your Research (January 2013).
PowerPoint slides - "Working with Industry" - from Gear Up for Grants seminar, April 16, 2014.