Content | Navigation |

Residence Life



Residence Halls

Breezeway Reservation: Utilize this form to request reservation of the Reed/Johnson/Weible breezeway.

Discipline Record Release: Students, complete this form to allow Residence Life to discuss discipline-related issues with your parent/s.

MLLC Classroom Reservation Form: Complete this form to reserve classrooms in the MLLCs.

Break Housing Request Form: Residence halls are not open during semester/holiday/spring breaks. Learn more, and complete the form to remain in your hall over a break. 


Appliance Request: Use this form to make a request for an air conditioner or freezer. 

Apartment Transfer Request: Use this form if you are a tenant wishing to relocate from one apartment to another. 

Check-Out List for Apartments: This document can help you better understand everything you need to know regarding the checkout process.

Electronic AICF: This document will be completed during check-in.

FERPA Release: This document authorizes NDSU to release rental record information. 

Key Replacement: Lose your key? Use this form to order a new one. 

Niskanen Community Center Reservation

Niskanen Community Center Reservation Form - Use for Open Flame and/or Cultural Practices 

Roommate Request: Use this form if someone is moving in with you. 

Satellite Agreement: This form must be completed prior to installation of Dish Network, DirecTV, or other satellite provider equipment.

Vacating Notice: Complete and submit this form 60 days prior to vacating your apartment. 

Student Focused. Land Grant. Research University.

Follow NDSU
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • RSS
  • Google Maps

North Dakota State University
Phone: +1 (701) 231-7557 / Fax: (701) 231-7599
Campus address: Bison Court West 
Physical/delivery address: 1415 14th St N, Fargo, ND 58102
Mailing address: NDSU Dept. 3430 / PO Box 6050 / Fargo, ND 58108-6050
Page manager: Department of Residence Life

Last Updated: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 1:48:30 PM
Privacy Statement