North Dakota State University
induction application for spring 2018
Qualifications for Selection
In order to be selected as part of the Bison Chapter of NRHH, the following qualifications must be met and/or agreed to:
- Shall have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Candidates must have lived in the University Housing System at least two semesters, including the semester in which they were nominated.
- Shall have exhibited outstanding leadership and service in the University Housing System.
- Shall be in good standing with the Department of Residence Life and North Dakota State University
- Be classified as a student.
- If chosen, committed to be an active and engaged member.
This application is due by Sunday, February 18 at 11:59 PM.
There will be a Social Event on Monday, February 5 at 8:30 P.M. in the Arikara Room—Memorial Union. This will be a fun session to get to know current members and what NRHH is about. While not mandatory, this social will aid us in choosing the next group of NRHH members. Dress is casual attire.