Leadership Exploration and Development (LEAD) Program
Members of the Leadership Exploration and Development (LEAD) Program work to inspire and empower student leaders in a diverse, global community. Team members will communicate and develop respectful relationships with individuals in the NDSU community, learn how to be ethical in their decision making for an inclusive environment, and be able to identify their leadership qualities through self-awareness and self-discovery.
• Introduction/Team Building: February 7
• Compassion and Leadership: February 21
• Diversity & Ethical Leadership: March 7
• Professionalism and Networking: March 21
• Volunteer Experience: March 26
• What's Next/Confidence: April 4
• Graduation: April 18
Jen Kacere, Assistant Director for Leadership Development
Office: 110 West Bison Court
Students are nominated for the program by Residence Life Staff. If you are interested in being nominated, contact your RA or hall director!