Students are nominated for the program by Residence Life Staff. The program will begin September 20, 2017.
- Team members will be able to identify their leadership qualities through self-awareness and self-discovery.
- Team members will communicate and develop respectful relationships with individuals in the NDSU community through networking and service.
- Team members will learn how to be ethical in their decision making for an inclusive environment.
- Introduction/Team Building: September 20
- Compassion and Leadership: October 4
- Diversity & Ethical Leadership: October 18
- Professionalism and Networking: November 1
- Volunteer Experience: November 6 or 13
- What's Next/Confidence: November 15
- Graduation: November 29