Fargo Marathon Housing
Thank you for your interest in Fargo Marathon housing at North Dakota State University. Accommodations will be provided to runners and spectators in the Reed/Johnson/Weible Residence Hall Complex and/or nearby Stockbridge Hall.
Details about Johnson/Weible/Stockbridge
- The buildings are located 0.4 mile or less from the Fargodome (start/finish line).
- Each room contains two single beds - XL twin.
- Sheets, blankets, pillows and cases, towels, and wash cloths are provided.
- Restroom facilities are communal-style shared baths with private (fully divided) showers and stalls. One restroom on each floor will be designated for men and one for women.
- Johnson/Weible/Stockbridge are not air conditioned, but rooms are typically quite comfortable throughout the month of May. You are free to bring a small fan if you like, though most guests find them unnecessary.
- Laundry facilities are provided at no additional charge.
- On-campus parking is free in R Lot (across the street to the north of Johnson) and/or SF lot (west of Stockbridge).
- Smoking is prohibited on all NDSU property, including buildings and grounds. (Marathoners aren't typically smokers, anyway.)
- Pets are not permitted in the residence halls.
- Alcohol is prohibited on campus.
- Availability is on a first come, first served basis, with a two night rental required - Friday and Saturday, May 20 and 21. (As we are not a full service hotel, we are unable to offer housing on Thursday or Sunday nights. However, Fargo-Moorhead hotels typically have plenty of availability on those nights, as Friday and Saturday are the only nights that fill to capacity with marathon guests.)
- Payment is accepted by MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or electronic check. The full charge is due upon making a reservation and is non-refundable.
- The price of a two night rental, including tax, is $110 per room. (One night rentals are not available.)
For any questions or concerns, please contact Kristie Jerde at 701.231.6306 or email@example.com.
Marathon Housing will be accepted up until May 18th, 2016. We will not accept housing reservations on May 20th or 21st.
Click here to submit your reservation and payment online.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the payment processing software we use, you will receive a total of THREE emails about your order. The first will be sent when you initially submit your payment information. The second will be sent when your payment is processed. Then, the final email will be sent with detailed confirmation information, including directions, check-in procedures, number of beds reserved, etc.
Renderings of standard Johnson/Weible/Stockbridge residence hall rooms:
PLEASE NOTE: BEDS HAVE BEEN REPLACED SINCE THE RENDERINGS WERE CREATED, SO ROOMS NO LONGER HAVE BUNK BEDS. ALL BEDS ARE NOW STAND-ALONE.