Content | Navigation |

Residence Life


Living Off Campus Exemption Request Form (This form is for people who do not currently live on campus)

Please note:
The residence hall license agreement is in effect for the full academic year. 
Once a student moves into a residence hall, he or she is expected to remain on campus for the duration of the contract period.  This includes students who are from the local area. If you currently live on campus and have questions about breaking your contract, please contact your Hall Director.

  1. My first semester to attend NDSU
  2. Request is based on the following:

Student Focused. Land Grant. Research University.

Follow NDSU
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • RSS
  • Google Maps

North Dakota State University
Phone: +1 (701) 231-7557 / Fax: (701) 231-7599
Campus address: Bison Court West 
Physical/delivery address: 1415 14th St N, Fargo, ND 58102
Mailing address: NDSU Dept. 3430 / PO Box 6050 / Fargo, ND 58108-6050
Page manager: Department of Residence Life

Last Updated: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 9:07:00 AM
Privacy Statement