How to Apply
Congratulations on your admission to NDSU! We would like to welcome you home to NDSU and Residence Life! One of the first steps you need to do after admission, is to apply for on-campus housing.
Step One - Claim System ID
In order to apply for housing, you must use your claimed System ID. Not sure if you have claimed your new System ID? Click on the link to verify: http://claim.ndus.edu
Step Two - Apply for Housing
- After claiming/verifying your System ID, log into Campus Connection.
- Under "Self-Service," select "On-Campus Housing."
- Follow the prompts to complete your application, or view the instructional video below.
Step Three - Roommate Selection
- If you have someone specific you would like to room with, you may select that person once both of you have completed the online application. At that time, simply log back into Campus Connection, select Self Service, On-Campus Housing, and NDSU. Choose Roommate Selection from the top menu bar.
- You must be admitted to NDSU prior to applying for housing.
- If you apply by January 15, you will be able to participate in the room self-select process that occurs in March. More information will be emailed to on January 16 detailing that process. First-year students who apply after January 15 are guaranteed housing, but will receive their assignment from Residence Life.
- If you qualify for an academic learning community, you will receive an email invitation mid-January to participate.
Application - Instructional Video
Roommate Selection - Instructional Video
Receiving an Error Message?
*An error has occurred.*
*Session timed out due to inactivity.*
If you are receiving an error message while applying online, it is likely due to your browser's cookie settings.
To fix it, change browser settings to accept cookies.
Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Advanced
Check: Override automatic cookie handling, Accept First-Party and Third-Party Cookies
Options -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Remember History
NDUS Help Desk