NDSU Roommate Matching
There are four ways incoming freshmen can be matched up with a roommate--you choose what's right for you!
- Room with someone you know: If you know someone you would like to room with you may select that person once both of you have completed the online housing application. At that time, simply log back into Campus Connection, select Self Service, On-Campus Housing, and NDSU. Choose Roommate Selection from the top menu bar. For more help, a step-by-step instructional video can be found below.
- LGBTQ and Ally Roommate Matching: Residence Life is committed to providing a safe and inclusive environment for all students who live on campus. The LGBTQA Roommate Matching process has been established for students who identify as LGBTQ and for those who are allies. Click to learn more or to match up!
- Room assignment by Residence Life: Are you cool with whomever ends up in your room? No problem! Just sit back and relax. Residence Life will pair you with a roommate and you will be notified of this pairing on Campus Connection.
- My College Roomie: Match-up with someone new! Did you know that more than half of incoming freshmen live with someone new? My College Roomie is a program that helps you find your perfect roommate... just think of it as match.com, but for a college roommate! Once you submit your housing application, you will receive an email invitation to participate (sent to your ndsu email account).
- Need help or want to check it out before you jump in? Visit the My College Roomie support/solutions page here to find a ton of videos on how the program works, how to get started, and more! If you still have questions, submit a help ticket here. Please see picture below to for a heads-up on the login process!