How to Apply
In order to apply for housing in Campus Connection, you must use your claimed System ID. Not sure if you have claimed your new System ID? Click on the link to verify: http://claim.ndus.edu
- After claiming/verifying your System ID, log into Campus Connection.
- Under "Self-Service," select "On-Campus Housing."
- Follow the prompts to complete your application.
Please note that you must be admitted to NDSU prior to applying for housing.
Please be sure to select the appropriate application, based on your intended first semester of occupancy.
- If you have someone specific you would like to room with, you may select that person once both of you have completed the online application. At that time, simply log back into Campus Connection (Self Service) to select your roommate.
- You will not request or receive your residence hall assignment during the application process. Instead, you will receive information in January about selecting your room.
- If you qualify for an academic learning community, you will receive an email invitation this spring to participate.
Receiving an Error Message?
*An error has occurred.*
*Session timed out due to inactivity.*
If you are receiving an error message while applying online, it is likely due to your browser's cookie settings.
To fix it, change browser settings to accept cookies.
Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Advanced
Check: Override automatic cookie handling, Accept First-Party and Third-Party Cookies
Options -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Remember History
NDUS Help Desk