Located on University Drive across from the Fargodome (onsite MATBus stop and bikeshare station)
- Apartment style residence hall split into three buildings: North, Middle, and South
- Reserved for students 20 years of age or older, or have completed two semesters of college coursework post high school graduation (all floors are co-residential)
- All apartments are furnished and air conditioned (Middle has central air; North and South have window units)
- Middle has two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room and kitchen (4 total residents)
- North and South have two double bedrooms, one bathroom, living room, kitchen and pantry (4 total residents)
- All units have at least 1 couch, 1 chair, 1 end table, 3 desks, 4 dressers, 4 beds and a garbage can
- Access to two lounge/community spaces, with couches, tables, TV and air hockey table
- Coinless laundry
- Please note: Pots, pans, utensils and cleaning supplies are not provided. However, toilet paper is provided.
- Meal plan is not required for residents, but can be purchased if desired
- Bed and Linen Information (For North and South, the beds will primarily be bunked but can be easily be debunked if desired)
Amenities and Features
Every hall has its own unique amenities and features, but all halls offer the following: printing stations, onsite mail, coinless laundry, cleaning supplies, cable and free video streaming services, rec lounges, study lounges, daily newspaper service, community kitchen, wifi, secure keyless card entrances, and a hall office where individuals can check out various games/videos/entertainment/rec equipment.
Each hall also has a full-time hall director and student resident assistants (RAs) who support learning, facilitate community development, and are dedicated to students' security, safety and well-being.
Mailing address information:
South Building (Mail Box Numbers 67-82): 1787 University Drive North
North Building (Mail Box Numbers 281-296): 1815 University Drive North
Middle Building (Mail Box Numbers 297-326): 1805 University Drive North
|Student's Name||Jane Doe|
|Box Number Hall Name||#68 Niskanen Hall|
|Street Address||1787 University Drive North|
|Fargo, ND 58102||Fargo ND 58102|
Renderings, Floor Plans & Photos