- Located near 15th Avenue North and Albrecht Boulevard
- Nine-story, high-rise residence hall for first-year and non-first-year students
- Two double rooms share a common foyer with shower and toilet facilities (foyer cleaned regularly by custodial staff)
- Rooms and foyers are polished tile
- Limited number of single rooms
- Every two floors constitute a house, with the even floor having a lounge and laundry room, and the odd floor having a study room and a balcony that overlooks the lounge space. These houses are intentionally built to be one cohesive community.
- Vending machines in basement
- Coinless laundry on floors 2, 4, 6, 8
- Study rooms on floors 3, 5, 7, 9
- Connected by tunnel to the West Dining Center, a 24-hour computer cluster, and the ACE Tutoring Center
- Air-conditioning throughout building
- Meal plan required for all residents
- Co-ed Living: Suites in Pavek Hall are single gender, but floors are mixed gender
- Bed and Linen Information
Amenities and Features
- Every hall has its own unique amenities and features, but all halls offer the following: printing stations, onsite mail, coinless laundry, cleaning supplies, cable and free video streaming services, rec lounges, study lounges, community kitchen, wifi, secure keyless card entrances, and a hall office where individuals can check out various games/videos/entertainment/rec equipment.
- Each hall also has a full-time hall director and student resident assistants (RAs) who support learning, facilitate community development, and are dedicated to students' security, safety and well-being.
|USPS Mailing Format||Shipping via FedEx, UPS, etc|
|Student Name||Student Name|
|Room Number Pavek Hall||Room Number Pavek Hall|
|PO Box 5475||1420 Bolley Dr|
|Fargo, ND 58105-5475||Fargo, ND 58102|
Renderings / Photos / Floor Plans
The last of the four high rises was completed in 1987. It is located in the southwest corner of the quadrangle of the high-rise residence halls. In October of 1990, the newest high rise was renamed Pavek Hall in recognition of F. Leslie Pavek, Vice President of Student Affairs.
Pavek was born on May 27, 1929 in Grand Forks, North Dakota. He graduated from the University of North Dakota in 1952 with a Bachelor of Science degree. Pavek later received a masters (1960) and doctorate (1968) in education from the University of North Dakota (UND). In 1967 Pavek came to NDSU to work in the Counseling Center. In 1968, Pavek was appointed Dean of Students. In 1974, he was named Vice President for Student Affairs. Pavek retired in 1990 after twenty-three years of service to NDSU (It's Happening at State October 10, 1990, p.3).