A dynamic environment offering premier opportunities to explore, discover and achieve.
Through teaching, research, service, and outreach, we provide knowledge, skills, and insight to a world increasingly dependent on science and mathematics.
- Quality - High standards and continual improvement apply to all that we do.
- Engagement - Strong student-faculty relationships foster engagement, individual development, and learning.
- Scholarship - Original, creative research contributes new knowledge, solves problems, and improves quality of life.
- Connections - Service to students, colleagues, and the community enhances the common good.
- Collaboration - A supportive environment for faculty and students fosters collaborative, inter-disciplinary research and learning.
- Life-Long Learning - Contributions to public appreciation of science and mathematics expand knowledge and improve critical thinking.
- Diversity - Intellectual and cultural diversity fosters respect for different ideas and recognizes the value of individuals.