The application process for Universal Leaders is competitive. Out of 100 applicants, we will only choose 30 individuals. Applicants must complete and abide by the following during the application process:
- Check to make sure you are available for all workshop dates and retreats
- Application form submitted 24 hours before your scheduled interview
- Group interviews take about one hour
Major Dates (participants must be able to attend all dates listed below):
Spring Workshops Will Be Wednesdays from 3:00 to 5:00 PM.
Check back for information on Universal Leaders Retreat dates.
A hint for interviews, all forms of interview formats will be implemented using problem based questions; experience based questioning, and yes/no answers. Dress is formal.
Applicant minimum qualification criteria:
- Junior, senior or graduate level status
- Commitment to attend all Wednesday workshops (See dates/times above)
- Actively participate in all workshop sessions and simulations
- Adhere to the highest ethical standards
- Conduct himself/herself in a professional manner in and outside of the program
Universal Leaders is sponsored by the Student Activities office at NDSU. Universal Leaders is not affiliated with any other program in or outside of North Dakota State University.
The Application for Spring 2018 is now closed. Check back for more information, or contact Matt Skoy in the Student Activities office.
HAVE QUESTIONS?.... Please contact us:
Director, Student Activities
701-231-7799 | firstname.lastname@example.org