All students are required to wear a mask when presenting to Student Health Service. If a student does not have their own, one will be provided.
Both in-person and limited telehealth appointments are available for students who would like to schedule an appointment for their health care needs.
Student Health Service offers COVID-19 testing to enrolled and eligible students.
- Asymptomatic testing is available on Tuesdays from 8:30am - 4:30pm. No appointment is needed and students can walk-in.
- Students experiencing symptoms may schedule an appointment with a provider by calling 701-231-7331 or utilize the Student Health Portal. Students should select the appointment reason for the symptom they are experiencing.
- Rapid testing is now available for symptomatic testing.
- Students who are receiving testing at NDSU, including Student Health Service, will have to register through the ND Department of Health.
- This is a new link, so all students will need to re-register as this link is specific to NDSU only.
- Once you have re-registered, you will not need to do it again.
- You may also scan the QR code to register for this event.
Other testing options: