Need to Enroll in a Health Insurance Plan?
Below is a list of options for students to utilize when researching insurance plans. This list is for convenience and is not all inclusive. Students should feel free to search additional options.
Click Here for a printable list of these resources.
Insurance Market Place
North Dakota Medicaid
Phone: 701-328-7068 OR 1-800-755-2604
Phone: 651-539-2099 OR 855-366-7873
United Healthcare Student Resources
* insurance plan offered through NDUS (North Dakota University System)
If you have questions regarding the enrollment forms, please contact one of the following:
Clay County Social Services (for Minnesota residents)
* appointment is needed to visit with an Enrollment Specialist
* offer a discount program for healthcare services for individuals who quality
Fargo Cass Public Health
* will have on-site Enrollment Specialist from Family Healthcare on Fridays to assist
Freedom Resource Center (for those with a diagnosed disability)
Student Emergency Fund
* available to students needing financial assistance who meet the qualifications