Masks are no longer required in Student Health Service for asymptomatic individuals. If you are experiencing COVID symptoms, you will be asked to wear a face mask.
Both in-person and limited telehealth appointments are available for students who would like to schedule an appointment for their health care needs.
Moderna vaccinations are available by appointment. Please call 701-231-7331 to schedule or utilize the online Student Health Portal.
See the North Dakota Department of Health Vaccine Locator for other locations that offer the COVID vaccine.
- At home tests kits are available at Student Health Service for free. These can be picked up during business hours.
- Scheduled appointment testing for PCR testing ONLY is available Monday through Friday during regular business hours.
- PCR testing is NOT available after 2:30pm on Fridays due to transportation restrictions with the ND Department of Health.
- Appointments must be scheduled by calling (701) 231-7331. Testing is not available for scheduling through the online Student Health Portal.
- Students experiencing symptoms who wish to have a full evaluation by a health care provider should select the appointment reason for the symptom they are experiencing.
- To know when the right time is to get tested, please see the CDC When to Get Tested for COVID-19.
Testing for Travel:
- Students receiving COVID-19 testing for travel should complete a survey through the ND Department of Health to obtain a PDF report of their results. This survey can be found by clicking here. This survey should be completed once the student has been tested.
- Additional information related to travel can be found on the ND Department of Health COVID Travel website.