Masks are no longer required in Student Health Service for asymptomatic individuals. If you are experiencing COVID symptoms, you will be asked to wear a face mask.
Both in-person and limited telehealth appointments are available for students who would like to schedule an appointment for their health care needs.
Moderna vaccinations are available on Mondays and Pfizer vaccinations are available on Tuesdays by appointment only. Please call 701-231-7331 to schedule.
See the North Dakota Department of Health Vaccine Locator for other locations that offer the COVID vaccine.
- At home tests kits are available at Student Health Service for free. These can be picked up during business hours.
- Scheduled appointment testing (both rapid and PCR testing) is available Monday through Friday during regular business hours for both symptomatic and asymptomatic students.
- PCR testing is NOT available after 2:30pm on Fridays due to transportation restrictions with the ND Department of Health. Rapid testing will be available all day.
- Appointments must be scheduled by calling (701) 231-7331. Testing is no longer available for scheduling through the online Student Health Portal.
- Students experiencing symptoms who wish to have a full evaluation by a health care provider should select the appointment reason for the symptom they are experiencing.
- To know when the right time is to get tested, please see the CDC When to Get Tested for COVID-19.
- Students who are receiving testing at NDSU, including Student Health Service, will have to register through the ND Department of Health.
- Make sure to click on "Continue WITHOUT account registration".
- Once you have re-registered, you will not need to do it again.
- You may also scan the QR code to register for this event.
Testing for Travel:
- Students receiving COVID-19 testing for travel should complete a survey through the ND Department of Health to obtain a PDF report of their results. This survey can be found by clicking here. This survey should be completed once the student has been tested.
- Additional information related to travel can be found on the ND Department of Health COVID Travel website.