All individuals are required to wear a mask when presenting to Student Health Service.
Both in-person and limited telehealth appointments are available for students who would like to schedule an appointment for their health care needs.
NDSU is offering a $100 COVID-19 vaccination incentive to students enrolled in Fall 2021 who are fully vaccinated. To request this incentive, students must complete the COVID-19 Vaccine Incentive Request Form. Students must use their NDUS account information when signing into the form.
Please see the COVID-19 Vaccine Incentive FAQfor more detailed information including eligibility. Students may direct their questions to Student Health Service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (701) 231-7331. Please note that vaccine cards will NOT be accepted as proof of documentation.
Students must be fully vaccinated by October 15, 2021 and the deadline to submit the request form is October 31, 2021.
Student Health Service offers COVID-19 testing to enrolled and eligible students.
- Walk-in testing (both rapid and PCR) is available for asymptomatic students on Tuesdays from 8:30am - 4:00pm.
- Scheduled appointment testing (both rapid and PCR testing) is available Monday through Friday during regular business hours for both symptomatic and asymptomatic students.
- Appointments may scheduled by calling (701) 231-7331 or through the Student Health Portal. When using the Portal, please select "COVID Testing Only" and select the appropriate option of with symptoms or without symptoms.
- Students experiencing symptoms who wish to have a full evaluation by a health care provider should select the appointment reason for the symptom they are experiencing.
- Students who are receiving testing at NDSU, including Student Health Service, will have to register through the ND Department of Health.
- This is a new link, so all students will need to re-register as this link is specific to NDSU only.
- Once you have re-registered, you will not need to do it again.
- You may also scan the QR code to register for this event.
Testing for Travel:
- Students receiving COVID-19 testing for travel should complete a survey through the ND Department of Health to obtain a PDF report of their results. This survey can be found by clicking here. This survey should be completed once the student has been tested.
- Additional information related to travel can be found on the ND Department of Health COVID Travel website.
Other testing options:
- NDUS mass testing events in Fargo
- Fargo Cass Public Health testing
- Testing locations within North Dakota (ND Department of Health)
- Testing locations outside of North Dakota (CDC)
Student Health Service will begin offering the COVID-19 vaccination starting August 23, 2021. Please call for our current inventory as this may change depending on availability from the ND Department of Health.
There will also be vaccine clinics scheduled on campus that students may take advantage of to receive their vaccine. These are hosted by the North Dakota Department of Health. More information on these dates can be found on the NDSU COVID-19 Vaccine Info page.