All individuals are required to wear a mask when presenting to Student Health Service.
Both in-person and limited telehealth appointments are available for students who would like to schedule an appointment for their health care needs.
Vaccine Available by Appointment
Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccinations are available by appointment. Please call 701-231-7331 to schedule.
There will also be vaccine clinics scheduled on campus that students may take advantage of to receive their vaccine. These are hosted by the North Dakota Department of Health. More information on these dates can be found on the NDSU COVID-19 Vaccine Info page.
- Scheduled appointment testing (both rapid and PCR testing) is available Monday through Friday during regular business hours for both symptomatic and asymptomatic students.
- PCR testing is NOT available after 2:30pm on Fridays due to transportation restrictions with the ND Department of Health. Rapid testing will be available all day.
- Appointments may scheduled by calling (701) 231-7331 or through the Student Health Portal. When using the Portal, please select "COVID Testing Only" and select the appropriate option of with symptoms or without symptoms.
- Students experiencing symptoms who wish to have a full evaluation by a health care provider should select the appointment reason for the symptom they are experiencing.
- Students who are receiving testing at NDSU, including Student Health Service, will have to register through the ND Department of Health.
- Make sure to click on "Continue WITHOUT account registration".
- Once you have re-registered, you will not need to do it again.
- You may also scan the QR code to register for this event.
Testing for Travel:
- Students receiving COVID-19 testing for travel should complete a survey through the ND Department of Health to obtain a PDF report of their results. This survey can be found by clicking here. This survey should be completed once the student has been tested.
- Additional information related to travel can be found on the ND Department of Health COVID Travel website.