NDSU Athletic Academics
As academic support providers, our goal is to help all student-athletes succeed and become better students. We believe that the student is solely responsible for their academic performance, and we will work to assist them in educational, ethical and developmental ways. We are responsible to the student, not responsible for the student.
What We Do
Our staff provides academic support for student-athletes. We work with all student-athletes to make sure they are on track to graduate and achieve their academic goals. We work in conjunction with other NDSU services, such as academic advisers, TRIO Programs and Registration and Records to support student-athletes.
- Tracks academic progress for NCAA eligibility
- Provides information and resources to students, faculty and coaches
- Promotes academic and life skills development
- Serves as advocates for student-athletes with faculty, staff and the broader community
- Communicates with athletic administration, coaches, faculty and students on academic matters
If you have questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to contact us!
Phone: (701) 231-5499
Fax: (701) 231-5822
NDSU Dept #5260
Frank Meyers Academic Center (Sanford Health Athletic Complex (SHAC) 2nd Floor)
1600 N. University Drive, Fargo, ND 58102 | PO Box 6050, Fargo, ND 58108