There are a variety of resources available online that can help you succeed academically at NDSU. Follow the links to learn more about each of these sites.
- Provides a variety of suggestions and resources to support your academic success
- Online videos are available, as well as downloadable handouts
- Topics include a self-test for learning and studying styles, time management, and managing stress and anxiety
- Chat live with a tutor or submit a question up to 24 hours a day
- Tutors available for wide range of subjects including mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, accounting, & statistics.
- Five hours of free tutoring are provided each semester to undergraduate students.
- Create digital flashcards to use from any device
- Offers an overview of what the studying process is like.
- Learn study skills and get tips for getting organized, taking tests, and setting goals for yourself
- This site also includes how to study for various subjects (e.g. accounting, foreign languages, sciences, etc.)
- FREE online tutoring and academic resources for North Dakota residents and students in the North Dakota University System.
- Get live help from a tutor in many subjects from any internet connection.
- Online tutoring available Sunday-Thursday 3-10 pm
- Academic and career resources also available
- Academic honesty is a core value at NDSU. Learn more about the standards for academic honesty and integrity at NDSU.
- You can learn more about academic honesty, including guidelines on avoiding plagiarism by visiting the Acadia University Plagiarism tutorial,or the Virtual Academic Integrity Laboratory (VAIL) Tutorial on understanding academic integrity, plagiarism, and cheating.