ACE Supervisor Job Description
ACE Supervisors coordinate the overall evening program logistics and facilitate an atmosphere conducive to student learning. This position requires superb interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills. Supervisors must role model and enforce high ethical standards. The requirements of the supervisor position also include, but are not limited to the following:
- Help coordinate learning and tutoring in a group setting
- Act as a referral agent for students or tutors struggling academically or personally
- Monitor student participation and behavior
- Monitor staff effectiveness and attendance
- Attend scheduled staff training events and assist when necessary
- Attend staff meetings (both regular staff meetings/supervisor meetings)
- Regularly communicate concerns regarding ACE facilities, staff, or students to ACE management
- Participate in performance reviews with a supervisor (one/academic year)
- Assist ACE management with other projects as requested, such as classroom presentations
The hourly wage starts at $10.00 with raises available commensurate with experience and performance.
ACE Supervisors must have a cumulative minimum GPA of 3.0. ACE Supervisors must also have a minimum of one semester of employment at ACE. They must have a positive work record and excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to complete administrative tasks in an efficient manner.
The coordinator will announce open positions to the current staff as they become available.
Contact Betsy Carter, Learning Services Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701-231-5554.
North Dakota State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, Vietnam Era Veterans status, sexual orientation, marital status, or public assistance status. Direct inquiries to the Chief Diversity Office, 202 Old Main, (701) 231-7708.