Family Programs Advisory Board
The Family Programs Advisory Board (FPAB) shall seek to represent the interests of University faculty, staff, and students, as well as family members of NDSU students, in advising the Associate Director for Student Success Programs and the New Student Programs Coordinator on meaningful programming and outreach efforts relating to Family Programs at North Dakota State University. The Board will serve in an advisory capacity, providing feedback and input on relevant NDSU family-related issues, including current and proposed Family Programs initiatives. The Associate Director and New Student Programs Coordinator will take this information into consideration when making decisions on specific issues, programs, and services.
The FPAB is made up of representatives from across campus. This includes students, faculty, staff, and family members of current NDSU students.
FPAB membership includes:
- Family member of a current NDSU student
- Representative from the Student Life unit of Student Affairs
- Representative from the Student Wellness unit of Student Affairs
- Representative from Student Government
- Representative from the NDSU Foundation and Alumni Association
- Representative from NDSU Athletics
- Faculty Member
- Representative from University Relations
- Representative from the Office of Admission
- Representatives appointed at the discretion of the ex-officio members
Ex-officio members of the Family Programs Advisory Board will include the Director of Student Success Programs, Associate Director of Student Success Programs, and New Student Programs Coordinator.
The FPAB meets once each semester.
Spring 2017: Wednesday, March 22nd, 2017
Fall 2017: Wednesday, November 1st, 2017
Spring 2018: TBA