Orientation Reservation Instructions
In order to register for your Orientation and Registration session, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your NDSU Insider page using the username and password that you created when you applied for admission.
- If you cannot access your NDSU Insider page because you do not remember your password, use the Reset Password link to be emailed information on how to reset your password.
- If you do not remember your username or the email associated with your account, contact Student Success Programs at 800-488-6378, option 2 to verify your email and user name.
- Fill out the information in the section titled "Orientation Reservation."
- This will include verifying your personal information, selecting a first and second choice for orientation session dates, and entering any guest information if you are bringing guests to your orientation session.
- You will also have an opportunity to indicate your commitment to NDSU on the reservation form.
- After you submit your reservation information, you should see a thank you message.
- You will be emailed a confirmation within 5 business days of your reservation submission.
If you have any questions about the orientation options or reservations process, please call Student Success Programs at 800-488-6378, option 2 or email NDSU.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2018 Orientation
Information and the reservation form for Orientation and Registration sessions for first-year students starting in Fall 2018 will become available in early April. Stop by at that time to reserve a spot! Questions about first-year student orientation and registration can be directed to NDSU.Orientation@ndsu.edu or 1.800.488.6378, menu option 2.