Fall 2016 First-Year Students
The reservation form for the orientation sessions for incoming Fall 2016 first-year students will become available on April 4th. Please visit your NDSU Insider page at that time to reserve your spot.
Orientation Reservation Instructions
In order to register for your Orientation and Registration session, please follow the following steps:
- Log in to your NDSU Insider page using the username and password that you created when you applied for admission.
- If you cannot access your NDSU Insider page because you do not remember your password, use the Reset Password link to be emailed information on how to reset your password.
- If you do not remember your username or the email associated with your account, contact Student Success Programs at 800-488-6378, option 2 to verify your email and user name.
- Fill out the information in the section titled "Orientation Reservation."
- This will include verifying your personal information, selecting a first and second choice for orientation session dates, and entering any guest information if you are bringing guests.
- You will also have an opportunity to indicate your commitment to NDSU on the reservation form.
- After you submit your reservation information, you should see a thank you message.
- If you indicated that you plan to bring guests, you can pay the guest fee by clicking on the link in the thank you message or by clicking Pay Orientation Fee in the menu on the left.
- You will be emailed a confirmation within 5 business days of your reservation submission.
If you have any questions about the orientation options or reservations process, please call Student Success Programs at 800-488-6378, option 2 or email NDSU.firstname.lastname@example.org.