3 of 4 students participate in organized clubs or student groups during a typical week.
How does participating in organized clubs or groups help me to be academically successful?
- Clubs in your major can help students to apply classroom knowledge to real-world settings.
- Helps to unite students and faculty with common interests, which can strengthen professional ties and builds a sense of community.
- Allows students to interact in a non-formal atmosphere to strengthen leadership and communication skills.
- Allows interaction with your community or other professionals in your interest areas.
Where can I find more information on student clubs and groups
- A list of student groups can be found online.