Spring Semester Orientation Dates
For students starting spring semester, two orientation dates are available:
Friday, December 2, 2016
- Check-in is from 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. with the day concluding around 4:30 p.m.
- Reservation request due by November 29, 2016
Monday, January 9, 2017
- Check-in is from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. with the day concluding around 1:00 p.m.
- Reservation request due by January 4, 2017
The Spring orientation session will include:
- Informational sessions on academic requirements, course offerings, financial aid and campus activities.
- A college registration meeting that will answer questions and help plan your spring class schedule.
- Registration for spring semester classes.
The reservation form for the spring orientation sessions will become available October 24, 2016.
Summer Orientation Dates
We will begin to accept summer orientation reservations in early April 2017, once our orientation invitations have been sent. Once received, a space can be reserved by following the included instructions from the mailer on how to fill out the online reservation form.
2017 Summer Orientation Dates
A variety of orientation dates are available throughout the summer for students enrolling for the Fall of 2017. Each session is one day in length beginning at 9:00 a.m. and concluding around 5:00 p.m. All sessions are filled on a first come, first served basis and are capped at 200 students.
Transfer Summer Orientation Sessions
April 21 - half-day