Spring Semester Orientation Dates
For students starting spring semester, the following orientation dates are available:
Friday, December 1, 2017
- Check-in is from 11:30 a.m. to noon with the day concluding around 4:30 p.m.
- Reservation request due by November 28, 2017
Monday, January 8, 2018
- Check-in is from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. with the day concluding around 1:00 p.m.
- Reservation request due by January 3, 2018
The Spring orientation session will include:
- Informational sessions on academic requirements, course offerings, financial aid and campus activities.
- A college registration meeting that will answer questions and help plan your spring class schedule.
- Registration for spring semester classes.
The reservation form for the spring orientation sessions will become available October 23, 2017.
Summer Orientation Dates
We will begin to accept orientation reservations on February 26th, 2018. For instructions on how to reserve your space, please visit the Reservations page.
Students are invited to bring family members and guests to their orientation session. If you are attending the June 15th, July 12th, or July 31st session, please note that there is a $15 fee for each guest. The fee covers the cost of materials and refreshments. Instructions for paying the fee can be found here.
2018 Summer Orientation Dates
A variety of orientation dates are available throughout the summer for students enrolling for the Fall of 2018. Each session is a half-day in length beginning at 8:00 a.m. and concluding around 1:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted. All sessions are filled on a first come, first served basis.
Transfer Summer Orientation Sessions
*April 23 and August 17 sessions begin at 11:30 am and conclude around 4:30 pm.