Register for a Transfer Student Orientation and Registration Session
There are two types of Transfer Orientation sessions offered for for incoming transfer students.
- April 18th
- June 24th
Half-Day Orientation and Registration
- August 1st*
- August 22nd
*This is the only date that offers a family program.
For more information on the different types of orientation and registration sessions, please visit Dates which is listed in the menu on the left.
Orientation and Registration Instructions
In order to register for your Orientation and Registration session, please follow the following steps:
- Log in to your NDSU Insider page using the username and password that you created when you applied for admission.
- If you cannot access your NDSU Insider page because you do not remember your password, use the Reset Password link to be emailed information on how to reset your password.
- If you do not remember your username or the email associated with your account, contact Student Success Programs at 800-488-6378, option 2 to verify your email and user name.
- Fill out the information in the section titled "Orientation Reservation."
- This will include verifying your personal information, selecting a first and second choice for orientation session dates, and entering any guest information if you are attending the August 1st session and bringing guests.
- After you submit your reservation information, you should see a thank you message.
- If you selected the August 1st session and plan to bring guests, you can pay the guest fee by clicking Pay Orientation Fee in the menu on the left.
- You will be emailed a confirmation within 5 business days of your reservation submission.
If you have any questions about the orientation options or reservations process, please call Student Success Programs at 800-488-6378, option 2 or email NDSU.firstname.lastname@example.org.