Coming Soon... Spring 2017 Orientation Information
Information and the online reservation form for Transfer Student Orientation and Registration for students admitted for Spring 2017 will become available in October 24th, 2016. Stop by at that time for instructions on how to reserve a spot for a Transfer Orientation session.
Orientation and Registration Instructions
In order to register for your On-Campus Orientation and Registration session, please follow the following steps:
- Log in to your NDSU Insider page using the username and password that you created when you applied for admission.
- If you cannot access your NDSU Insider page because you do not remember your password, use the Reset Password link to be emailed information on how to reset your password.
- If you do not remember your username or the email associated with your account, contact Student Success Programs at 800-488-6378, option 2 to verify your email and user name.
- Fill out the information in the section titled "Orientation Reservation."
- This will include verifying your personal information, selecting a first and second choice for orientation session dates, and entering any guest information if you are attending the Friday, December 2nd, 2016 or the Monday, January 9th, 2017 session and bringing guests.
- After you submit your reservation information, you should see a thank you message.
- You will be emailed a confirmation within 5 business days of your reservation submission.
If you have any questions about the orientation options or reservations process, please call Student Success Programs at 800-488-6378, option 2 or email NDSU.firstname.lastname@example.org.