Get involved and connected, now.
Employers want to be sure you have experience working in teams, leading others, communicating effectively, and working through conflict. Employers consider student involvement, internships, and volunteering as highly valuable experience for students!
You may also be in a select group of people that are looking to step up and really connect with others by becoming a leader in a student organization. You probably already know, getting involved not only adds to your resume credentials, but also increases your overall satisfaction with college life! Get involved now!
Action steps to take now:
- Develop your leadership skills
- Feel "on top of the world" through volunteer opportunities
- Get involved and stay fit through recreational sports
- Discover a new family on campus through Greek Life
- Relax with your friends with activities through Campus Attractions!