Content | Navigation |

Card Access Key Control Resources

For those key control officials with card access doors, please contact Telecommunications at x1-8401 if you need any assistance.  We are your resource for the latest services, how to resolve troubles, door schedule changes, who can access particular doors and when, etc.

If your department is interested in card access services, please contact your building's key control official.  Facilities Management, x1-7911, can provide you with contact information for your key control official.


Key/Card Access and Building Security

For building keys and/or card access, please complete and return this form to NDSU Facilities Management, Thorson Maintenance Center or email to

Student Focused. Land Grant. Research University.

Follow NDSU
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • RSS
  • Google Maps

Telecommunications & Emergency Technologies
Web Page Contact: | +1 (701) 231-8401

Last Updated: Monday, December 23, 2019 1:25:49 PM
Privacy Statement