Content | Navigation |

Contact Us - Getting Help and Reporting Troubles

Contact your Telephone Administrators first when having voice-related troubles.

For help with Card Access, Cable TV, Voice or Cellular, or billing questions, call 701-231-8401.


After Hours, Weekends, and Holidays - Emergency Issues

Please contact the 24x7 Police Communications Centerx1-8998 or 701-231-8998

To top

Student Focused. Land Grant. Research University.

Follow NDSU
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • RSS
  • Google Maps

Telecommunications & Emergency Technologies
Web Page Contact: | +1 (701) 231-8401

Last Updated: Thursday, February 21, 2019 4:44:54 PM
Privacy Statement