SSS Eligibility and Application
In order to be eligible, you must be currently enrolled or have been accepted for full-time study at NDSU, be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, and have at least one of the following apply to you:
- You are a first generation college student (neither parent has received a four-year degree);
- You are income eligible (family income is at or below federally determined guidelines); AND/OR
- You have a documented disability (register with Disability Services at NDSU).
Only complete applications will be considered for services. Click the button on the right to submit the following:
- Your most recent transcript (unofficial or official)
- Federal Income Tax Return—first two pages only. If you identify as an independent student (i.e. 24 years of age or older or serve in the military) submit your most current return; however, if you identify as a dependent, i.e. you are claimed by your parent/guardian, bring most current return.
- If you identify as a student with a disability, please include referral letter from Disability Services
NOTE: Students who have attained a bachelor’s degree are not eligible for the program. The only exemption is if the student has received a degree outside of the country and NDSU does not recognize it as a degree and no credits are accepted for transfer.