What is Peer Mentoring?
Students Helping Students.
Peer Mentors are experienced NDSU students actively involved on campus who exhibit academic success. Mentors assist students by familiarizing them with the university at large, identifying campus resources, and by developing academic and personal skills. Whether you are a first-year student looking for more information about campus organizations or a junior unsure how internships work, the Student Support Services Peer Mentors are here to help.
Instructions for making an appointment with a Peer Mentor using Navigate:
- Go to the NDSU homepage and scroll down to Online Services
- Hover cursor over Online Services and click on Navigate
- Sign in using NDSU/CAS login and password
- Select "Get Tutoring" on the right side of the screen
- Choose a service category, for peer mentoring choose SSS/TRIO Peer Mentoring
- Select Peer Mentoring for the reason for the appointment
- Select the peer mentor assigned to you and review the times available for a meeting
- Select the day and time
- Confirm the appointment, select email or text reminder — both the peer mentor and you will receive confirmation