NDSU Agriculture and Extension are committed to upholding civil rights laws and requirements, institutional equal opportunity and affirmative action policies, and the creation of an inclusive and multicultural organization that serves appropriately all the people of this state. Agriculture and Extension incorporate a recognition and appreciation of the values and benefits that diversity contributes to our organizations' life and mission.
The organizations have equal access, service to diverse audiences, and equity and diversity in employment as core values. As such, we remain committed to diversity as a mindset and in action.
NDSU Agriculture and Extension do not discriminate based on the basis of age, color, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, participation in lawful off-campus activity, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, public assistance status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, spousal relationship to current employee, or veteran status, as applicable. (NDSU Policy 100).
- NDSU Policy 100 - Equal Opportunity (PDF)
- NDSU Policy 100.1 - Non-discrimination on the Basis of Disability and Reasonable Accommodation (PDF)
- NDSU Policy 162.1 - Consensual Relationships (PDF)
- NDSU Policy 168 - Reasonable Accommodation on the Basis of Disability - Guidelines for Employee Requests (PDF)
- Civil Rights Complaint Procedures
- (8 1/2 x 11 poster/handout)