Student Affairs Assessment Committee
The purpose of the Student Affairs Assessment Committee is to provide advice on, facilitate, and coordinate assessment activities in the Division of Student Affairs. Specifically, this committee:
- Provides advice and guidance to the Director of Assessment in the Division of Student Affairs.
- Develops recommendations on Division-wide assessment activities (such as participation in national surveys).
- Facilitates effective and meaningful assessment of student learning and development in the Division.
- Improves the efficacy of assessment the Division by coordinating and supporting assessment activities.
Members for 2015-2016 are:
- Erika Beseler Thompson – Student Success Programs
- Nathan Green - Memorial Union
- Kristie Jerde - Residence Life
- Bunnie Johnson-Messelt – Disability Services (ex-officio)
- Connie Martz – Child Care
- Sarah Miller - Career Center
- Jeremy Penn – Assessment (ex-officio)